Wednesday 16 January 2013

'I Got A Boy'



 

As I'm using Asian pop culture for my my FMP and what better female band to use as inspiration other than Girls Generation(SNSD)
Me and my friend are currently obsessed with their new single 'I Got A Boy' I love the set and costume styling of this music video and the bright colours and patterns they have used.

Here are their separate promotional pictures to get a better view of their outfits, they have been styled in Vivienne Westwood, Jeremy Scott, VAGX Madhatter, Lazy Oaf, WildFox Couture, Andrea Crews, Balmain, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Joy Rich and many other brands


Hyoyeon


Yoona


Yuri


Sunny


Jessica  


Seohyun


Tiffany




Sooyoung  

 

Taeyeon 



Thanks for reading!! What do you think of their style?

Jenny xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hiya I have just nominated you for a Liebster award! you can check my blog for more details
http://xkawaiicutiex.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/nominated-for-liebster-award.html
http://xkawaiicutiex.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...