Saturday 23 June 2012

Mid-Cheshire FAshion Show Foundation collections

Because it takes so long to upload pictures I will only be posting my favourite garments and the ballet performance.



My favourite garment of them all ^^^



















Ballet Performance(this was also a FD collection)






Resident Designer - Andrea White








Behind The Scenes










Jess' parents even saved me a goodie bag which had a fake mini fox tail!! and some sweets earrings, and business cards.

Thanks for reading what do you think of the FD students and Resident designers work??

Jenny xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you Jenny... I want those shorts with cross!! Enjoy your K- dramas :)


Luv, The Nyt
Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

Jessica Elaine-Clare said...

JENNY!!! I can not believe you put that picture on, I like my heart hair though:L<3vwe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...