Thursday 28 June 2012

A Change Of Scenery

Before half term I moved house once again, for a long time I have wanted to pain a cherry blossom on my wall how ever in my last house to paint anything and before that I went through those colour phases you go through during school.

During half term I called my friend over and we finally painted some walls heres how they turned out :




I must admit I was tempted to paint a hello kitty or a my melody rabbit some where however I restrained my self.
This is also a great way to decorate your room with out wallpapering or painting the whole wall and its much cheaper we didn't even finish the tester pots we used!

Thanks for reading!! what do you guys think of these??

Jenny xxx



1 comment:

Melina Wind said...

Love the cherry blossom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...