Sunday 11 December 2011

The Innocent One

These past few weeks we've been doing styling shoots in college, I just wanted to share the independent shoot that I have done at home with my friend Shelby. 

Originally we were given the word "secret" however I found it easier to use innocent as the theme instead.  For this shoot I dressed her in white (unfortunately we didn't have white leggings) I also kept her make-up quite natural and I fluffed up her hair clipped in some pom poms and a ribbon.

The Idea for this was to have an innocent girl as the main object and for her to look quite angelic which is why I used a partial blur and gave her a dreamy glow, I also added some glitter and stars that ended up looking like snow which was fortunate as I wanted to have a shoot of her playing in the snow but we haven't had any snow yet.

Here's the pictures:

I hope these look pretty innocent, any feedback would be great!

After we finished we thought they looked like Christmas cards, so we made one:


Merry Christmas! 

Jenny xxx

2 comments:

Emily said...

These photos are lovely Jenny!
Great work!

xx
hotspotemily.blogspot.com

Wynne Prasetyo said...

cute pictures! merry christmas to you too doll.





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...