Tuesday 23 August 2011

How About a Haul?

Its been a while since my last post and since I havent been doing much, the most movement that ive done in the past week was going shopping.


I wasnt sure just what to post about and I dont know if people do many hauls on blogs, but for a change I decided why not. As its been a while I've been shopping in Warrington, Chester and Northwich town.


Set of make-up brushes - claires £5


 
Red top - Primark £4
Lola Bunnt top - Primark £5.60
Star Blouse - Primark £7.60


As you can probabily tell im not a big spender (unless some one else is paying)

I was looking for a new pair of jeans as autumn is coming soon, unfortunately every were is to expensive now and although primark had some for £6 they were all skinny jeans -.-  












 
 I love making and adjusting my own clothes so every time I get the chance when im in chester I like  visit Abakhan Fabrics (http://www.abakhan.co.uk/) theres usually better fabrics in the shop.

Lace printed and floral printed georgette where £12.50 per kilo (I think) these came to £2.45 - i got these cheaper because the lady couldnt find the price on the chart so she put it as £8 something.

Grey nitt - £1.50 (£3 a meter)



I've also decided to try making my own charms and beads so I got DAS air dry clay from Ryman - £2.75 

If your panning on buying this then beware its kind of messy and has a funky smell so if your a first time user then take my advice and only use this on a NON- stick surface, or do what i did and put some cling film down (it does the job well enough)




I hope you liked this blog and thanks of reading, please feel free to leave a comment.

                               Jenny xxx

1 comment:

Tiffany at Patheya said...

Hi! I'm browsing your blog now. It's really cute! Thanks for the link and I'll follow you. Best of luck with your course!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...